Blizzard Lighting The Puck Q6W
Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can features 6 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) LED’s which offer extreme output and exceptional color mixing, even with hard to duplicate pastels.
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBA as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck™ fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck™ Q6W features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
So quit questioning and end your quest. Quench your thirst for quality quad-color illumination with Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q6W Flat LED PAR can!
• Superior RGBW Color Mixing via 6x 10-watt RGBW quad-color LED&#039;s
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/White dimming) or 7 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGBW color mixing plus 15 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck™ Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck Q6W in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
• Lux: TBA @ 1m
• Light source: 6 x 10W LEDs, 60,000 hrs
• Power and current: 120 V, 60 Hz; 30 W, 0.25 A (operating), 0.26 A (inrush)
230 V, 50 Hz; 35 W, 0.13 A (operating), 0.13 A (inrush)
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 4.4lbs/ 2kg
• Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in / 210 x 190 x 95.25 mm