Eclipse DMX™ Lighting Software is a simple and easy to use DMX 512 Lighting control program for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit compatible).
You may have tried “Your DMX”, you may tried an “Express Show”, you may have even tried to “free style”, but nothing can prepare you for the software that will “Eclipse” the competition!
This is the current version, v1.0.2.
EclipseDMX™ software is fully functional with the Blizzard EclipseDMX™ dongle which is now available. Please feel free to download the software to evaluate it, and just imagine the possibilities!
• 3 and 5 pin DMX Out connectors.
• USB powered USB to DMX Interface.
• Sequences may be stacked for playback of multiple sequences at once, or locked, to facilitate lighting different zones or fixtures without impacting others.
• Multiple Interfaces can be used on the same computer via multiple USB ports or a USB Hub. Requires additional purchase of Eclipse DMX USB interfaces
• Huge fixture profile library with over 1,000 profiles at software launch with more profiles being added with each software update.
• Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
• Over 30 pre-programmed shapes for moving heads or scanners and over 30 pre-programmed RGBAW Color FX pre-programmed into the software for “Ready to Go” effect creation.
• Easy custom movement FX creation.
• Position presets allow “looks” to be recorded and placed in sequences, then globally edited at a later time, without re-programming each sequence.
• Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
• Sequence creation wizard.
• Profile Editor / Creator included.
• BPM and Audio Detect function for running sequences off of an audio source.
• Global controls for Fog/Haze Machines, Strobes and chaser controls.
• Can be used with your favorite USB MIDI hardware controller for a “Hands On” hardware surface playback option.
• USB joystick compatible.
• Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
• 1GHZ Processor
• 2GB of RAM
• Open GL compatible video Card for 3D Viewer
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) OS systems. (Not Mac OS compatible)
• Minimum Screen resolution of 1024×768 supported
• Touch Screen Compatible (19 inch or higher recommended)
• 2.0 USB drive
• 150 MB free hard drive space
KONTROL your environment with Blizzard’s KLIMATEKONTROL™ controller, the ultimate 4-channel controller for today’s RGBA/RGBW LED fixtures!
KLIMATEKONTROL™ is a super easy-to-use DMX controller loaded with features, and able to control up to 8 different groups of 4-channel fixtures (32 DMX channels total). KLIMATEKONTROL™ features 4 banks of 8 color/scene presets which allow you to quickly and easily store custom colors and play them back with the touch of a button. Plus, you can store up to 8 chases of up to 32 steps each, also easily accessible via 8 playback buttons with LED indicators. Separate faders allow easy on-the-fly adjustments of fade and scene time, while a built-in microphone provides super effective (and easy!) sound activation with sensitivity adjustment. There is also a variable-speed strobe on-the-fly feature and blackout button. A 4-position LED readout makes programming and playback very simple and straightforward, and KLIMATEKONTROL’s™ all-metal enclosure means you’re getting a tough, reliable controller which will last for years to come! Get KONTROL over your environment today!
• 32-channel easy DMX controller.
• Controls up to 8 4-channel DMX fixtures, including all popular RGBA/RGBW fixtures with a 4-channel mode.
• 32 user-programmable color/chase presets with 8 fast-access buttons w/LED indicators
• 8 user-programmable chases (32 steps max). with 8 fast-access buttons w/LED indicators
• Sound activation with sensitivity adjustment
• TAP sync operation
• User adjustable fade and scene time
• Adjustable Strobe on-the-fly feature, 1-20 flashes per second
• Blackout button
• LED display
• Rugged all-metal construction
• Optional foot controller (coming soon)
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length 10.2 inches (255 mm)
• Width 5.6 inches (142 mm)
• Height 2.75 inches (69.5 mm)
• Weight 2.75 lbs (1.25 kg)
• Operating Voltage: 9-12 VDC, 2A (From included power supply)
• Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 32
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• 2-year limited warranty.
Lightcaster™ – The Easy Way To Defeat Evil (and Kindly) DMX Cables!
Blizzard Lighting’s Lightcaster™ is a full-featured, easy-to-use wireless DMX system with 4 user-selectable power levels and 16 automatic or manually selectable channel groups. 2.4Ghz operation allows transmission distances of up to 400 meters under ideal conditions!
Lightcaster™ systems may be combined to allow up to 16 DMX universes to operate wirelessly in the same location. Plus, thanks to its LCD display, system status and adjustment is straightforward and quick.
Finally, each Lightcaster™ is capable of operating as a transmitter or a receiver, which eases system design and implementation
• Frequency-Agile 2.4Ghz Wireless DMX system with 16 frequency groups
• 2-line LCD display for ease of operation
• Simple plug-and-play setup
• Channel group autoselection
• Up to 400 meter transmission (line of sight)
• Up to 16 systems may operate simultaneously
• One-to-many setups possible, with each unit also capable of transmitting or receiving
• 4 User-selectable transmission power settings
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 16
• Transmitter power: 20dBm
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• Power Supply: 12VDC, 500mA (adaptor included)
The Blizzard SnoKontrol™ is our universal DMX-512 lighting controller that’s packed with features and built like a tank. With it’s 384 DMX channels, the SnoKontrol™ can control up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 32 channels and give you control over 30 banks of 8 programmable scenes and 66 programmable chases of 240 scenes. You can also record up to 6 chases with fade time and speed. The SnoKontrol™ is equip with 16 sliders for direct control of channels.
• 384-Channel DMX-512 Controller
• Supports up to 12 fixtures of 32 channels each
• Easy chase and scene programming with multiple memory banks
• Multifunction LED display
• Built-in microphone for sound-to-light operation
• Tap-Sync option
• Adjustable fade/step/scene timing
• 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
• 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
• Record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds
• 16 sliders for direct control of channels
• MIDI control over banks, chases and blackout
• Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders
• Blackout master button
• Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
• Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
• DMX polarity selector
• Power failure memory
• 4 bit LED display
• DMX in/out: 3 pin XRL
• Power Supply:90-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
• Electric current:no less than 500mA
• Power Consumption:10W
• Control Signal:DMX512
• Control Channels:384CH
• Weight: 7 lbs
• Material: Steel body and Plastic end housing
• Body color: Black
• Protection rating: IP20
• Working environment:Indoor -20～40℃
The unit has two inputs and eight outputs. It features absolute electrical isolation between input and outputs, and between all of the outputs. There are two types of DMX connectors (3-pin) for each individual channel. Each DMX output features an independent driver.
Power input: AC120V 50Hz/60Hz
Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
DMX Output: Connect to the DMX receiving device.
DMX Input: From the DMX transmitting device.
Connector pin designation should be as follows:
Pin 1: Signal common (shield)
Pin 2: Dimmer drive complement (data 1-)
Pin 3: Dimmer drive true (data 1+)
Pin 4: Option second data link complement (not used)
Pin 5: Option second data link complement (not used)
Do not exceed the maximum of 32 units per one output channel and use a terminator on the last receiver.
This apparatus must be earthed.
Do not apply power source before completely finishing the installation.
Always disconnect from mains before replacing the fuse.
To reduce risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose to rain or moisture.
Do not remove screws or covers. There are no user serviceable parts inside this unit.